Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Customer Project Manager in North Co. Dublin.
This is a new, permanent and full time role with chance to turn into a hybrid role once training is completed.
• Develop a solid working knowledge of the companies' systems and services.
• Help create and maintain a core business rules document.
• As part of the management team, work together, building strong relationships to challenge existing customer processes, procedures and how we do things.
• Development of Standard Operating Procedures, acting as a change agent in the delivery of SOPs across the business.
• Drive the customer onboarding project plan, ensuring key milestones achieved.
• Act as the key point of contact for customer and internal queries and communication
throughout the implementation process.
• Take charge for communicating project needs and ensure all requirements have been met at project completion.
• Ensure high communication levels and customer involvement / agreement from start to finish.
• Create training materials and work instructions and roll out to operational team.
• Support go-live of new customer operation.
• Handover completed customer setup to the operational team.
• Scheduled review and optimisation of customer processes and procedures.
• Work with management team to identify customers with opportunities for process
improvements and implement plan to address.
• Create documented Service Level Agreements based on existing arrangements in place, ensuring touch points across all departments are considered.
• Ensure all contracts, terms and conditions and any other relevant documentation are agreed, filed, with fully signed copies sent to the customer and stored internally.
• Ensure accurate and up to date rate cards are in line with SLA and on file / system for billing.
• Collate data and reports in preparation for customer performance reviews.
• Detail training requirements for operations teams on specific areas of the customer processes
that require support.
• Continuous review and optimisation of processes and procedures
• Project management skills with a proven ability to plan, schedule, and control project
activities to fulfill project activities and satisfy operational efficiency.
• Create and drive process, procedure, and change.
• Proven knowledge of freight and logistics industry desirable.
• Strong customer service experience