Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Customer & Operations Support Coordinator in Co. Kildare.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The role is fully office based.
The candidate would be required to work one Saturday a month for approx. 3 hours.
• First point of contact with customers
• Improve communication and business relationships across all stakeholders.
• Excellent customer service through friendly, accurate communication and great administration practices.
• Excellent handling of all incoming calls, providing information of the highest calibre about services and products.
• Resolve customer queries by ensuring conclusive and excellent outcomes.
• Provide professional advice
• Actively develop the live chat function across the platforms
• Achieve the agreed KPI’s as set out by your manager and report on same.
• Liaise with other departments within the group and fully support our operations team.
• Ad-hoc targets in line with the needs of the business.
• Reviewing, analysing and documenting all business processes to optimise efficiencies and effectiveness on a continuous basis.
• Identifying opportunities and/or challenges in the supply chain
- Professional, bright and inquisitive with great attention to detail.
- Completes all projects accurately and in a timely manner.
- Passion for retail, empathy and problem solving abilities are essential