Permanent - Ballymount, Dublin 12
Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 (Depending on Experience)
Hybrid Working - 3 Days in the office & 2 Days at home
My client is seeking to appoint a Credit Controller on a full time permanent basis.
Candidates can either be experienced or either willing to learn to progress into a Credit Control position.
Full training will be given to all candidates.
Strong Excel skills would be an advantage
- Chasing debt via telephone, letter and email
- Working to a monthly cash and aged debt target
- Completion of accurate statistics and data
- Cross reference of receipts and credits with Opera
- Cash Allocation when required also ensuring remittances are received from customers on their ledger.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Issue copy invoices or any other information as required by a customer to resolve payment
- Credit Control experience preferable
- A general understanding of accounting procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410