Tallaght - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong Credit Control background along with experience in liaising directly with customers and securing payment.
Experience of Sage Line 50 and Excel would be a distinct advantage
- Debtors Calls for non direct debit Customers
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly Direct Debit Files
- Managing Unpaid Direct Debits
- Arranging collection of Equipment from non-paying customers
- Credit Checks and Approvals for new & existing customers
- Managing Legal File for bad debts
- Allocations on Accounts
- Issuing Debtors lists to Sales teams on a monthly basis
- Approving offhire of contracts
- Assisting with updating of bank and bank reconciliation
- Issuing invoices for sales of equipment and collecting payment
- Liaise with Sales people to assist them with queries and account collection
- Key Account Invoicing
- Month End Reporting on problem accounts
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
- Previous experience in Credit Control essential
- Knowledge of SAGE Line 50 and Salesforce an advantage
- Understanding and experience of working with a very busy work environment
- Presentable manner
- Willingness to participate and work on own initiative.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410