• Managing customer accounts
• Managing cash sales
• Bank reconciliations
• Processing credit notes
• Processing uplifts
• Processing EDI invoices for multiple customers
• Processing direct debits
• Processing month end AR close
• Supporting team and other adhoc duties
Essential Criteria for the Role:
• Minimum 3 years accounts payable experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent excel skills
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and
• Fluent English
• Experience in the Manufacturing Industry
• Good typing and data entry skills.
• Ideally, third level qualification in Business/Accountancy.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly, Word and Excel.