Credit & Collections Specialist with fluency in Dutch
Based in Swords
Salary Negotiable DOE
The Credit & Collections Specialist will manage an account receivable portfolio in order to minimize credit risk while maximizing cash performance. The role includes collections activities; credit hold and order release support; driving dispute resolution; escalation to collection agencies and legal counsel; customer credit reviews, etc.
- Drive the collections and the maintenance of account receivables: contact customers, follow up on payments and engage late payer to maximize collection efficiency.
- Manage credit checking and order holds. Engage with the sales and the customer care teams to ensure smooth communication regarding the timing & conditions of credit hold release.
- Notify manager of significant issues impacting collection of outstanding receivables
- Expedite resolution of customer disputes by linking with Sales/Order Management/Warranty as required.
- Prepare reports as per monthly schedule and on had hoc basis for the credit and financial functions
- Maintain credit files, prepare credit assessment of new and existing customers and approve credit limits in line with Limits of Authority.
- Promote a culture of continuous process improvement
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Local credit policies and other compliance requirements such as Trade Compliance, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.
Fluency in Dutch
University Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar field.
2 years experience in Credit & Collection or similar role
25 Days Annual Leave