Dublin 12 - Permanent
Start Date: June / July 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
Experience using Sage Accounts and Credit Hound would be an advantage
- Process daily bank receipts
- Prepare weekly invoices for large international customers
- Issue monthly statements
- Follow up on any queries, missing invoices, invoice discrepancies and disputes
- Credit control management and debt collections for AR ledger.
- Responsible for preparing Aged Debt reports
- Build strong rapport with existing and new customers and with sales reps and colleagues.
- Support timely month end close process
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in accounts receivable / credit control
- Highly motivated
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills & an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent MS Office skills (including MS Excel)
- Sage experience essential
- Credit Hound experience an asset
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410