Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €33-36K + Benefits
Start Date: April / May 2019
My client is seeking to an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need have a strong background in Credit Control with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Strong Excel skills would be a distinct advantage
- Ensure that all Customers are set up correctly and promptly
- Responsible for generating the customer invoices and credit notes for the UK & IRl.
- Daily matching of the Bank Receipts for both the UK & Irish Operation against the Customer account & Bank Statement.
- Managing the Debt Collection against monthly targets set by the Financial Controller via traffic light report.
- Working with the UK Team to ensure customer queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Ensuring that orders are created correctly on Remote Rep (Ordering system used by our Sales Reps) and provide a daily report to the Sales Team.
- Provide a daily discount report & weekly sales report for sales team.
- Provide the customer with monthly statements.
- Work closely with the Stock Controller to ensure that the total revenue have been captured accurately versus the stock movement
- Accounting Technician qualified or pursuing Accounting Technician qualification.
- 1-2 years accounts experience preferable.
- Experience working with Sage desirable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a track record of delivering effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- A real team player who works well with colleagues and will develop good relationships with them.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500