Credit & Collections Specialist
Based in Swords
Salary Negotiable DOE
Fluency in Spanish or Dutch is essential for these roles
Core working hours 8:30am to 5pm
The Credit & Collections Coordinator will manage an accounts receivable portfolio for operations in Europe, specifically the related credit and collection activities in order to minimize credit risk while maximizing cash performance. The role includes: Collections; credit hold and order release support; driving dispute resolution; financial, commercial and market analysis; escalation to collection agencies and legal counsel; customer credit reviews, etc.
- Responsible for the collection and the maintenance of account receivables: contact customers, follow up on payments and engage late payer to maximize collection efficiency.
- Maintain credit files, prepare credit assessment of new and existing customers and approve credit limits in line with Limits of Authority.
- Manage credit checking and order holds. Engage with the sales and the customer care teams to ensure smooth communication regarding the order process. This will require managing the month end close process which requires availability until last order is processed
- Notify manager of significant issues impacting collection of outstanding receivables
- Prepare reports as per monthly schedule and on had hoc basis for the credit and financial functions
- Expedite resolution of customer disputes by linking with Sales/Order Management/Warranty as required.
- Promote a culture of continuous process improvement
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Local credit policies and other compliance requirements such as Trade Compliance, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.
Fluency in Spanish or Dutch, is essential and understanding of the cultural and business environment in the Western Europe
University Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar field.
2 year experience in Credit & Collection or similar role
Credit Control, Accounts Receivable, Collections
pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave, free parking, sports & social club