Responsible for costing of new products and maintaining accurate costs on our ERP systems. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience of working within a similar environment as well as excellent Excel Skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Bill of Materials Costing.
- Assist in the update of standard costs annually based on the year-to-date actual's.
- Track actual-to-standard cost variances and investigate in conjunction with Operations. Ensure timely and accurate valuation of inventory & associated provisions on a monthly basis. Assess impact of BOM changes on standard cost and provide Finance approval.
- Ensure accurate recording of inventory movement transactions on a monthly basis.
- Work with other functions to achieve continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Preparation of full month-end profit and loss and balance sheet reporting packs, month-end reconciliations and variance reports
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Will collaborate with the other departments in the business to improve processes and assist in project work
- Experience of costing goods, valuing inventory and analyzing cost variances in a FMCG role – preferably food environment.
- Data analysis and numeric skills with the ability to evaluate and present data
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance immediate/long term priorities.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential and excellent overall MS Office/computer literacy
- SAP experience is required
- Ability to work on own initiative & to deadlines.
Hours of Work:
10:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday OR 3 full days if that suits better
Flexibility will be required in relation to hours of work to suit business needs.