Corporate Finance Manager
Lead key financial analysis and modelling activities for the acquisitions team including:
Development of best in class flexible financial models in a range of contexts, from pre-bid, bid, and also post bid. This will support a range of corporate finance engagements, including refinancing, valuations, project finance, public private partnership bids and post investment reviews.
Reviewing sell side financial models to assess the sensitivity of input assumptions and apply additional buyside assumptions to evaluate the value of the business.
Leveraging the financial modelling work performed to provide and present to the senior management team the strategic, financial, transactional and commercial conclusions reached in relation to business cases.
Supporting financial analysis and feasibility on new markets and business growth areas.
Supporting and ultimately leading transaction negotiations and structuring documentation with clients, advisors and development partners including contract development, tender documents and proposals.
Assisting deal structuring and due diligence workstreams associated with all stages of a transaction process.
Project management support for key activities and workstreams at all stages of the acquisitions process.
• Honours bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
• Chartered accounting qualification required.
• Hold a minimum of 3-5 years relevant corporate finance experience (practice or industry considered).
• Expert level experience building and analysing complex financial models in projects or transaction environment is essential including advanced Excel modelling skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including report writing