€40,000 - €50,000
This is a new role critical our clients development plans.
- Create systems to manage existing policies and procedures.
- Up- date policies and procedures as required.
- Track the companies compliance with policies and procedures
- Manage internal audit processes.
- Train relevant employees on how to use and access the documents.
- Risk Register Management- providing assistance and advice in Governance Compliance/ Risk Management
- Preparation of reports.
- Liaise with management and Audit and Risk committee on a regular basis.
- Respond to FOI requests and PQ’s in a timely manner.
Education / Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ideally have a Business Degree or Equivalent.
- Have MS Office, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Have strong Oral and written skills
- Knowledge of GDPR an advantage.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all organisational levels
- Ability to work independently, be organised and very detail oriented.
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000