Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Client Services Manager in North Co. Dublin.
This is a permanent, full time role. The position is fully office based
Salary up to €40,000 DOE
• With the support of HR look after the full employee cycle
• Responsible for site specific recruitment.
• Site specific training, development, engagement and management of all new and existing members of the team.
• Ensure the completion of work is carried out to the highest standards
• Completion of orientation paperwork with all new members of the team.
• Conduct weekly Site Audits to ensure standards are maintained at all times
• Meet and communicate with Clients on a regular basis to ensure that Client needs are met at all times.
• Stock and equipment control.
• Previous supervision/management experience of a minimum of 1 year is essential
• Have previous experience in delivering exceptional customer service
• Full Clean Driver’s License is absolutely essential
• Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-site operation that requires travel.
• Great attention to detail
• Exceptional cleaning standards
• Ambition to succeed
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong ability to multitask and prioritize work