A vacancy has arisen in our sales department for the role of a business development/customer service executive
The role will involve
- Looking after a number of key clients
- Scheduling for the clients training requirements
- Chasing new business
- Ensuring the client has complete confidence in the companies ability to deliver their training requirements from booking to certification.
- Ensuring appropriate tutors are selected to deliver the training requirements
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Managing communications between key clients and instructors
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Working with the key accounts to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Meeting all the client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Expanding relationships and sourcing solutions to the client needs.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous desk sales experience of at least 2 years.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Ability to work within a team