Bookkeeper - 4 days per week
Newbridge - Maternity Leave Contract
Start Date: March 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper to cover a maternity leave contract.
This is a 4 day week position and the candidate will need to have strong Bookkeeping and Payroll experience.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role as you will be dealing with large volumes of data through Excel
The candidate will be required to commence employment on Monday, March 29th.
- Maintenance of client accounts and making creditors payments on a daily basis
- Sales invoicing as required
- Bank reconciliations
- Process weekly payroll
- Liaising with other members of staff over client account enquiries
- Bi-monthly VAT returns
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Thesaurus Payroll packages desirable
- Accounting technician or similar qualification
- Knowledge and previous experience with online banking
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410