Permanent Full Time
Salary: €38,000 - €40,000 DOE plus benefits
Experience within the Surveying, Construction, Engineering and / or Architectural industry required
Working Hours: 8am to 5:30pm
- Generation of survey project quotations and timelines
- Preparation of project tenders for small and larger scale projects
- Determine the needs of the client and respond accordingly
- Liaising with clients before, during and after project execution
- Create client/industry presentations
- Assist with our continual development of an efficient tendering processes
- Preparation of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ)
- Incorporation of your technical survey knowledge and experience into the role
- Full training will be provided as necessary
- Self-motivated and an ability to work on your own initiative.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role desirable.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to find solutions.