Permanent, full time role
- Liaise with project and contracts managers to plan overall production activity and daily manufacturing requirements.
- Work with approved drawings to create production drawings
- Utilize manufacturing software packages to program product to run through our manufacturing processes
- Work with Project Managers to coordinate field requirements
- Opportunity to become involved in the manufacturing and installation phases on specific projects.
- Refine engineering detail and assembly documentation for manufacturing
- Have a thorough understanding of joinery production and installation processes
- Co-ordinate jobs throughout the setting-out process into manufacture
- A thorough knowledge of joinery and furniture manufacture
- Experience with the following software packages: AutoCad, Inventor, Alphacam, Cabinet Vision, 3D Design Software, Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, etc)
- Furniture Design Degree or any similar Degree
- Familiar with CNC programming preferred
- Good written & verbal communication skills (able to accurately convey concepts and designs to fabricators & clients)