Dublin 12 - Permanent
Start Date: January 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to be studying towards professional exams and have a minimum of 3 years relevant General Ledger experience.
Candidates must also have strong Excel skills
- Maintenance of nominal ledger transactions
- Account reconciliations
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- Working with Finance Manager to ensure accuracy of nominal ledger
- Comply to strict month end deadlines
- Testing of new reports and software updates as required
- Phone/email support for clients/suppliers
- Ad-hoc projects and duties as requested by Finance Manager
- To liaise with other departments to ensure that all queries have been resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain good customer relations and working relationships
- Must be a team player
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- 3 years minimum experience.
- Strong financial background
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Advance excel skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.