Bray - Permanent
Start Date: February 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Strong Excel skills are required for this position.
- Bank reconciliations for numerous high volume accounts
- Assist the accounts payable team
- Reporting of divisional Profit & Loss Accounts within month end deadlines
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations within set deadlines
- Identify and escalate any problems / issues with reconciliations as they occur
- Assist with year-end audit preparation and audit queries
- Recommend any improvements in procedures, policies and standards to improve efficiency of completing tasks
- Part qualified accountant
- 2-3 years accounts assistant experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Advanced PC skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Assertive, energetic self-starter who demonstrates an ability to work on own initiative.
- Confident committed individual who works well under pressure.
- Reliable, self-motivated and highly organised, who works well alone and as part of a team.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500