Dublin 12 - Permanent
Start Date: March 2020
My Client is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Accountant on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Director and accounts team and will be involved in preparing the periodic management accounts.
Experience using Sage and Excel would be a distinct advantage
- Responsibilities will be to ensure that accounting records are kept up to date and that proper management information systems are deployed to ensure that all stakeholders in the company are kept fully appraised at all times.
- Specific duties will include maintenance of Creditors, Debtors, Bank Accounts, Fixed Asset Registers, Payroll, VAT & PAYE, Statutory Reporting
- Preparation of periodic management accounts.
- Candidates can be newly qualified or studying towards a recognized accounting qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Excel is a necessity and experience in SAGE although not essential would be an advantage.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan