Permanent - South Tipperary
Start Date: Jan / Feb 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Part Qualified Accountant on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate should be IATI qualified and pursuing professional exams or either part qualified ACCA, CPA or ACA
Candidates must have strong Excel skills.
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts including analysing and investigating variances
- Assist with Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist with preparation of year-end Financial accounts for audit and liaising with external auditors
- Assist with preparation of year-end Tax returns
- Preparation of both routine and ad hoc management reports
- Preparation of Vat returns
- Assist with continuous improvement of financial reporting processes
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Part qualified accountant
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel) experience
- Fast learner able to work on own initiative, independently and to deadlines
- Good business acumen
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.