Overview of Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to work as part of a multi-disciplined team in a dynamic, fast paced, global organization.
Ths role is initially a 12 month contract
The successful candidate will have a strong analytical background, good organizational skills coupled with strong Microsoft abilities and should be comfortable working on their own, or as part of a larger group.
What you will do:
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts to tight reporting deadlines
• Monthly / quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations in line with SOX Controls
• Assist in the annual departmental and company budgets and forecasts
• Assist in the documenting, monitoring and implementation of controls across the organization
• Assist with Company Internal Audit (SOX Controls), External Audit requirements and Tax/VAT audits
• VAT Returns and Compliance : Sales in over 22 countries – working with Fiscal Reps in each country to provide VAT and Vies/Intrastat reports for compliance filing
• Working with new Tax System : One Source
• Financial reporting and Compliance across several jurisdiction’s (US, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Ireland). Statutory accounts and Branch Accounts preparation.
What we need from you:
• Qualified accountant or part qualified accountant : ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3 years experience in busy office environment
• Strong analytical skills, with particular emphasis on planning and working to tight deadlines
• Ability to take direction and work independently;
• Proficient in Microsoft office - intermediate to advanced excel skills
• Experience of working with Oracle ERP System would be an advantage
• Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Bonus of 10%
€2000 completion bonus at end of contract