AR / Credit Control
12 month contract - Dublin 24
Start Date: February 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced AR/Credit Controller to cover a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong AR/Credit Control background.
Strong systems experience and Excel will be required for the role.
- Implementing and operating debtor’s collection procedures. Ensuring that debtors remain within their credit terms and that problem accounts are referred to a more senior level.
- Debtor transaction input as required.
- To perform reconciliations on debtor accounts and investigate any debtor queries.
- To process debtor credit claims in a questioning way. This would involve liaising with internal departments to verify the validity of such claims.
- To liaise with other departments, particularly the sales function, to ensure they follow instructions regarding stopped accounts and that they assist in the collection of overdue amounts.
- Performance of debtor’s ledger month-end procedures including the preparation of the Aged Debt Listing and debtor statistics for review.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time.
- A highly organised person who is capable of working on their own and handling a lot of interruptions.
- Must be enthusiastic, reliable and flexible.
- Good communication skills in dealing with customers and work colleagues.
- Must have the ability to be firm when the need arises.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines is a must.
- IATI qualification desirable.
- Ideally one year's experience in accounts receivable role but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500