Dublin 22 - Permanent
Start Date: November / December 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 year relevant experience.
Experience using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP or Sybiz would be a distinct advantage.
Strong Excel skills is also required for this role.
- Monitoring and Collection of past due receivables, Credit Management, Cash Application, and Accounts Receivable Maintenance.
- Work closely with Order Administration and the Sales Team to set up new customers, establish appropriate credit limits, respond to requests, and resolve customer issues.
- Help to ensure monthly cash forecasts established are delivered upon.
- Manage customer accounts including monthly reconciliations
- Collection calls / emails / correspondence
- Effectively analyse all outstanding customer aging to identify collection priorities.
- Follow up on any queries, missing invoices, invoice discrepancies and disputes
- Resolve discrepancies through liaising with key internal stakeholders (AP team, sales team)
- Escalate when necessary
- Working with and supporting Financial Auditors
- Analyse customer credit profiles and exposure, compare against policy to make risk driven credit decisions and balancing business benefit with risk
- Ongoing credit checks
- 2+ years’ experience in the AR function, with knowledge of credit management & customer service and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with both customers and suppliers
- ERP (SAP, Oracle, Sybiz) experience preferable
- Strong numerical skills and detailed working knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, work independently and effectively organise and prioritise workload
- Proactive, hands up approach to learning
- Knowledgeable on reporting systems and financial processes with a focus on attention to detail.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410