Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
Dublin 22 - Permanent
Start Date: July / August 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 5 years relevant experience in both AR and Credit Control.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Processing daily invoices
- Credit Control
- Resolve discrepancies through liaising with key internal stakeholders (Customers & Operations Dept)
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivables
- Prepare & issue weekly debtors query schedule to relevant departments.
- Issue monthly statements
- Cash & Bank Allocations
- Respond to customer queries
- Producing weekly debtor reports for Finance Manager
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in accounts receivable / credit control
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong analytical skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045 - 988500 / 085 - 8749410