Dublin 22 - Permanent
Start Date: November / December 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 year relevant experience.
Experience using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP or Sybiz would be a distinct advantage.
Strong Excel skills is also required for this role.
- Accounts administration including data preparation and entry
- Accounts Payable Invoice coding and processing
- Payment runs
- Maintaining and reconciling the creditors ledger
- Performing the AP monthly close
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Assisting in setting up treasury payments
- Completing bank mandate documentation
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of reconciliations and analysis as part of monthly management accounts
- Assist and contribute to month end close off.
- Preparation and delivery of timely and accurate reports
- Other ad-hoc duties, projects and assignments as needed or directed by the Management Team.
- Working with and supporting Financial Auditors
- A Minimum of Third Level qualification in Accountancy/Finance is essential
- Excellent numerical skills
- Computer literacy and a high level of Excel expertise is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with numbers
- ERP (SAP, Oracle, Sybiz) experience preferable
- Fluency of English both written and verbal
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a Finance role
- High attention to detail
- Good communicator and team player
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, work independently and effectively organise and prioritise workload
- Proactive, hands up approach to learning
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410