Accounts Team Lead
Baldonnell, Dublin 22 – Permanent
Salary: €45,000 + Benefits
Hybrid working after Probation
My client, a large Construction / Engineering organisation is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Teams Lead on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable departments and will report directly to the Group Finance Director.
Candidates will need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Construction / Engineering organisation
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounts payable / receivable department
- Ensure accounts payable and receivable processes and controls are documented in line with group policy and are being implemented.
- Processing sales invoices for PPM Contracts
- Overseeing all maintenance billing and ensure each month that all service dockets have been billed in a timely manner.
- Overseeing all small jobs are claimed on due dates.
- Overseeing credit control in maintenance department to ensure timely collection of balances owed.
- Reconciliation Banks for Mechanical / Electrical
- Reconciliation credit card bank statements for Mechanical / Electrical
- Subcontractor payments – Liaising with QS Department in Mech/Elect and ensuring all subcontractors are paid in a timely manner
- Managing of closing of reconciling items in a timely manner, escalating any material open items for resolution
- Qualification/degree in accounting or qualified by experience.
- 3 + years’ experience working within accounts payable and receivable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Computer Skills: Excellent excel skills required.
- A team player, who is proactive, flexible and interested in working within a dynamic, changing and fast paced environment. Always gets the job done.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410