• Assist with the set-up of customer accounts.
• Match incoming payments to outstanding invoices and allocate accordingly.
• Issue statements to customers on a regular basis and request payment for invoices due.
• Check validity of debit notes received & process credit note if required.
• Monitor aged debt reports and provide detailed analysis for any overdue balances.
• Communicate with customers regarding any queries or discrepancies.
• Assist with month-end processes related to accounts receivable.
• Liaise with commercial team in relation to selling prices changes.
• Liaise with customer service team in relation to invoice queries.
• Perform additional accounting and administrative tasks as required.
• 3rd Level Business / Commerce qualification desirable.
• Minimum of 2 years working in an Accounts Receivable role.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and skills in ERP applications.
• Excellent interpersonal/teamwork skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• High level of professionalism, integrity, confidentiality, and trust.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work with accuracy.
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to undertake any task required.
Office based role
20 Days annual leave