Accounts Receivable Assistant
Carlow – Permanent
Salary: €30,000 - €33,000 + Benefits
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 years AR/Billing experience.
Experience of using an ERP system, along with strong Excel skills would be a distinct advantage
- Processing of customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Issuing credit notes to customers
- Assist with the collection of outstanding invoices
- Entering and posting of employee expenses on as weekly basis
- Preparing schedules for foreign VAT claims and liaising with tax agent on recovering of foreign VAT
- Matching of purchase orders to supplier invoices and credit notes
- Assist with year-end supporting documentation for Audits
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- 2 – 3 years AR/ billing Experience desired in a busy medium to large sized company
- Experience with an ERP package
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced role and meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- English language fluency, both written and verbal
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410