Permanent - North Kildare
Start Date: July / August 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an Accounts Receivable Assistant on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
Experience using an ERP System and Excel would be a distinct advantage.
- Reconcile weekly van cash customer sheets.
- Perform invoicing for van customers.
- Debtors - Following up on outstanding cash accounts.
- Calculate van commission.
- Perform weekly stock reconciliation of van stock & report findings to van driver / Field Sales Manager
- Processing of daily sales
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Dealing with customer debit notes in a timely manner
- Process sample orders
- Post and email daily Tropos invoices
- Accounts receivable queries
- Monthly Stock Counts
- Any other ad hoc duties
- IATI Part Qualified
- Demonstrates flexibility and projects a positive manner in the face of change
- Excellent time, space and task management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and understands that listening is the most important aspect of communication and actively works to improve those skills
- Interacts professionally with clients and associates at all times. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and in a courteous manner
- Works as a competent member of the team willingly providing back up support for co-workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, knowledge and experience of ERP system, Tropos/SAP/Oracle.
- Exhibits sound judgement and shows a high attention to detail
- 1-2 years in similar type role
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410