Accounts Payable Specialist
Dublin West - Permanent
Start Date: March 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
Experience using SAP or another ERP system would be a distinct advantage
- Manage customer and suppliers payments
- Log & Manage BCT general complaints / tickets
- Ensure all invoices, expenses & related entries are properly booked, documented and analyzed on a timely basis
- Fully utilize the CRM tool to enhance customer experience
- Report on metrics (KPI’s) to track credit control performance and manage performance to best in class (Industry) standards
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Sales/Commercial function
- Engage in continuous improvement projects
- Maintain a high standard of work instructions
- Other duties to assist the shared services functions operate smoothly
- Work closely with the Shared Service Manager to develop plans in accordance with short, medium and long-term business cycles
- Process & escalate reported Quality issues
Manage DOE, PIMS and EDI queries
- Stock expiry date queries
- Work Closely with all departments
- SAP & CRM Experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work at all levels in a large organization, inside and outside of the finance function
- Very strong communication skills to deal on a regular basis with staff at all levels of the organization and in all functions, in particular when working closely with non-financial employees
- Proven ability to operate as part of a multi-functional team.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility & ability to adapt to new processes and systems
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500