Accounts Payable Specialist
Dublin 24 - Permanent
Start Date: February 2019
My client is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience with RCT Administration would be an advantage
Candidates with experience in Navision or SAP or any other ERP system would be a distinct advantage
- Code and post invoices to the purchase ledger.
- Operate two and three-way matching of invoices.
- Work with the Purchase Order system to manage invoice processing.
- Operate processes to manage Relevant Contractors Tax (RCT) compliance.
- Processing payments.
- Creditor’s reconciliations.
- Preparation of vendor payment runs.
- Processing employee expenses and operating with the online expenses system.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Processing interfaces between the purchase order systems and the accounting system Navision.
- Setting up new vendor accounts.
- Deal with supplier queries as required.
- Filing and administrative tasks that go with the role.
- Assisting with the Year-end Audit process.
- Assisting with ad hoc system projects if required.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience dealing with high volumes and purchase order systems is desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Proactive and a self-starter. Be able to manage and prioritise work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction from more Senior Team Members.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience of MS Office products, particularly in Excel.
- Experience of accounting software packages, of which Navision or SAP would be an advantage.
- Fluent English is required.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500