Accounts Payable Assistant
Clondalkin – Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
Strong Systems and Excel skills are required for this role.
- Supplier invoices – this includes matching invoices to purchase orders, verifying approvals, entering the invoices and credit notes onto the systems ( Protean and Sybiz)
- Solving invoices/creditor queries.
- Setting up a new supplier accounts.
- Reconciling supplier accounts to statements.
- Maintaining Accounts Payable sub-ledger - matching payments to invoices and ensuring the ledger is kept clean and up to date.
- Recording and processing all staff expenses both in Sybiz and Bank.
- Monthly Electronic payment runs, and periodic payments during the month.
- Ensuring phone calls and emails from suppliers and staff are answered and queries dealt with
- Preparation of Goods Delivered Not Yet Invoiced schedule for the accounts team.
- Management/administration of company mobile phones with the Finance Director
- General office duties as required.
- Cover for Credit Controller when on annual leave, opening accounts and clearing accounts
- Processing Invoices on a small number of customer portals for payment on behalf of the credit controller.
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a similar role.
- High level of proficiency in MS office, particularly Excel.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410