Accounts Payable Assistant
6 month contract with possibility of Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €38,000
Hybrid - 2 days work from home
1. Review a high volume of invoices prior to input to the Sun accounting system in order to ensure that they are in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
2. Investigate and resolve a high volume of invoices queries prior to input to the Sun accounting system to ensure that they are accurate.
3. Review creditor’s reconciliations and relevant accruals in order to support accurate, effective and timely monthly management accounts.
4. Investigate the status of certain paid/outstanding invoices and their impact on the accruals/prepayments booked as part of the month end
5. Review existing Accounts Payable processes and make suggestions for simplification in order to streamline the process.
6. Operate the Accounting systems including importing of journals and generation of monthly reports to ensure timely monthly management accounts.
7. Implement Group Finance policies and procedures, in collaboration with the Financial Controller, in order to maintain internal controls to a high standard and introduce new improved controls where necessary.
8. Prepare other adhoc reports as requested by Management to support the finance function.