North Kildare - Permanent
Salary: €28,000 - €35,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
IATI Qualified or Part Qualified would be an advantage
Strong systems and Excel skills are required for this role.
- Input all AP invoices
- Generate and process all suppliers payments on ERP
- Sending remittances to suppliers
- Reconciling suppliers statements
- To support the Finance Manager in completion of the month-end process with specific reference to Accounts Payable accuracy
- Carry out accruals reviews at month end to ensure the accuracy of the management accounts
- Assist the Finance Manager in the statutory year-end process including creditors reconciliations
- To assist in the preparation of cashflow forecasts for supplier payments
- To support the Finance Manager in maintaining a robust AP control environment in the business
- Ad-hoc finance projects and to perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing an Accounts Payable function
- An appreciation of Information Systems, processes and applications including ERP Systems
- Experience in both Retail and/or Manufacturing environments is preferred
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410