Accounts Payable Administrator Sandyford – Permanent Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 Hybrid Working Model after Probation. My client is seeking to appoint an Accounts Payable Administrator on a permanent basis. Candidates must have at least 1-2 years relevant experience. Strong Excel skills are required for this role. Key Responsibilities:
- Reviewing supplier invoices and issue for authorisation / approval.
- Performing supplier reconciliations, setting up and administering supplier payments.
- Posting supplier invoices in Purchase Ledger, Posting and reconciling bank payments to nominal ledger.
- Liaising with other departments and key point of contact with the supplier to resolve queries.
- Reconciling intercompany accounts and credit card payments
- Responsible for the accounting and analysis of costs categories as part of month end reporting and analysis of pending items.
- Working as part of the wider finance team, providing cover for other roles and other general office duties.
- Any other ad hoc tasks and / or projects when required.
- At least 1 years’ experience in an accounts payable role or in a general finance role
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms
- Accounting technician or similar qualification would be desirable
- Ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to contribute as a member of a team, to work collectively to meet tight deadlines, in a busy environment.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and numeric skills, including competency in MS Excel, IT systems and accounting packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fully authorised to live and work in Ireland
• Full-time, permanent role, with a leading automotive group in Ireland • 22 days paid annual leave • Contributory Pension Plan • Employee Assistance Programme • Parking available, accessible by Luas and bus routes For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410