Dublin 12 - Permanent
Start Date: November / December 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background within Construction or Manufacturing
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Managing supplier accounts, reconciliations and prompt payment in line with agreed monthly timelines.
- Code & input purchase invoices on the accounts system using our OCR system
- Processing and filing supplier invoices – to include 3 way matching of purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices
- Arranging for Management approval of supplier invoices for timely payment within agreed credit terms with each supplier
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to invoices
- Dealing with suppliers daily in relation to queries raised on supplier invoices
- Following up with suppliers on any issues that arise (invoice queries, credit notes)
- Raising payments – Preparation of online and cheque payments for authorisation
- Manage petty cash float
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410