• Processing large volume of Purchase Invoices ensuring that they are 3 way matched and all necessary authorisations have been sought before approving for payment.
• Reconcile Supplier statements to the Purchase ledger on a monthly basis.
• Raising payments schedule in a timely manner – Preparation of online and cheque payments for authorisation.
• Deal with any internal or supplier invoice queries
• Preparing Sub-Contractor payments & RCT declarations
• Reconciling Bank Statements on a weekly basis
• Processing weekly payroll
• Ad hoc duties as required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
• A proven ability to understand and use General Ledger and Payables systems
• Experience of using Sage 50 essential with exposure to Sage PO system
• Strong Skills in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word)
• Experience of using payroll software, familiarity with Thesaurus desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Hybrid Working
• Company Pension (After Probation)