Dublin 24 - Permanent
Start Date: August 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong finance background
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Preparation of three sets of Management Accounts in group
- Performance of mid-month and month end cash reconciliations across multiple currencies.
- Cashflow management across multiple currencies and accounts in group and booking of FX trades to ensure smooth month end payment process.
- Supporting Accounts Receivable.
- Personally responsible for all audit queries.
- Building relationships with external suppliers and customers.
- Oversight checks across administration and credit control team work.
- Calculating and repricing all products for any increases.
- Monthly closing of sales and purchase periods with month end reporting both internal and to revenue.
- Preparation of bi-monthly VAT, VIES, Intrastat and PAYE returns.
- Cross checking customs calculations on SAD forms for all goods imported into the company.
- Payment of weekly and monthly wages for all staff.
- Logging all HR employee holiday and absences.
- Lead the year end stock take with upload of year-end figures as well as variance checks prior to final upload.
- Work closely with directors on potential issues.
- Must have good accounting experience gained from commercial sector or Small/ Medium accounting practice
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients directly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and ability to manage and meet all deadline
- Self-motivated and capable of recommending improvements in internal processes
- Ability to work in a team environment and support team colleagues
- Actively seeks out opportunities for professional development
- Excellent skills in the use of accounts & office software, for example Sage payroll, Quickbooks Online, Intact, and other packages including Thesaurus, Brightpay and ROS
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410