We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Accounts Assistant to be part of our growing team. You will work along side our Management Accountant on a daily basis as well as other members of our team.
The successful candidate will be motivated, analytically minded and ambitious, with the ability to be apply themselves to a multitude of different areas within the company.
• Daily Bank Reconciliations
• Daily Purchase Order creation and follow through
• Daily Purchase Invoice and GRN Entry
• Control of Phasing Document for Product In and Out
• Credit Control
• General Accounts Admin Duties
The successful candidate will have;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• 2 years experience as an accounts assistant in industry
• ATI qualification or equivalent
• ECDL certificate or equivalent
• Detail oriented, organised and proactive
• Microsoft Excel needs to be of a high level - competency testing will be part of the interview process