Dublin 4 – Permanent
Start Date: September / October 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Experience from a Construction background and using RCT contracts and Administration would be a distinct advantage.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department must have construction industry back ground
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel and QS
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Assist Project Manager with paperwork
- Chase up supplier invoices
- Check all retention are correct and pay
- Answer all phone calls and pass on messages in a clear and concise manner. Must have a friendly disposition and develop good relationships with our suppliers (over 250)
- Assist and update all ISO9001 training and documents
- Check all suppliers have an up to date insurance documents and a copies keep on file.
- Order and control all stationery orders and check all site managers’ requirements are met
- Must have a clear understanding of Revenue RCT contracts
- Proven accounting experience, preferably from a construction industry
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500