Permanent – Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Start Date: Dec / January
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to be proficient in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. They will also need to have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Candidates must be proficient in using Sage Line 50 and also have strong Excel skills
- Full responsibility of the Accounts Payable function.
- Processing high volume invoice
- Creditor Reconciliations.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Full responsibility of the Accounts Receivable function
- Processing all sales invoices
- Issue all sales invoices to clients
- Dealing with all queries
- Allocating any payments received
- Issuing customer bank statements
- Dealing with all month end reconciliations
- General ad hoc duties.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounts Assistant role.
- Strong Sage Line 50 experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing high volume purchase and sales invoices
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.