Wicklow - Permanent
Start Date: March / April 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will need to be IATI qualified or a Part Qualified Accountant
Experience using Excel would be a distinct advantage
- Prepare and submit Euro and Sterling VAT returns
- Issue all monthly customer statements
- Credit control/Maintaining creditor ledgers
- Debit control/Maintaining debtor ledgers
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and process general journals
- Maintaining databases
- Company credit card funs maintenance
- Process all Invoices
- Maintain the credit insurance system in association with the sales team.
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Take ownership off all aspects of the account administration
- Communicate with both the sales and purchasing team daily
- Liaise with the operations team regarding all aspects of finance
- Ability to organise workload and prioritise/work well on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A high standard of IT literacy (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook in particular).
- An ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
- Sage 200 preferable
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410