Permanent Finance Assistant
Location: East Point Business Park, Dublin 3
Title: Finance Assistant
Reports to: Financial Controller
Salary is approx. €30-€35K DOE.
Hours are 8.45-5.45pm Monday to Friday.
Assigned purchase invoices are processed, correctly coded and paid in an efficient and timely manner
Preparing monthly creditors reconciliations.
Preparation of bank reconciliations and related journals.
Assisting in the preparation of month end overhead accruals.
Update monthly accounts payable KPI reports.
Provide suitable cover for processing and payment of employee expenses.
Liaise with suppliers and internal departments on queries as requested.
Supplier Master Setup & Maintenance.
Work with Financial Controller to review and update accounts payable documents and procedures.
Reconciliations as required.
Other Ad hoc duties as required.
A discretionary performance related bonus may be payable on review of personal and company performance each year.
In addition to the salary and bonus on offer, the following are included;
- 22 days annual leave together with statutory public holidays
- Health Insurance: single person contribution at €425 per annum/ 2 adults (partner, spouse) contribution at €850 per annum, family (example: 2 adults & 2 children up to age 18 years) contribution at €1,145.00 per annum
- Pension is matched by the company based on 4%, 5.5% or 7.5%
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death In Service Payment
- Further education: access to educational support including paid study and exam leave
- Employee Assistance Programme: Access to online & phone support plus up to 6 counselling sessions