Based in Dublin 17
Hybrid Working (3 days per week) Available after Probation
- Receiving and processing subcontract orders and certs
- Liaising with QS’s re certs and new account questionnaires for sub-contractors
- Opening new accounts on the subcontract ledger
- Approving subcontract orders and certs on the digital system
- Processing supply only invoices
- Receiving and processing all plant hire invoices through both the subcontract ledger and purchase ledger and liaising with the Plant Dept and suppliers
- Entering delivery dockets on subcontract orders (in relation to skip hire)
- Checking and entering timesheets and amending overtime on labour orders and processing these invoices
- Producing report on all subcontract labour (monthly basis)
- Receiving daily post for the accounts dept.
- Receiving invoices and statements daily through emails and forwarding to relevant QS’s
- Entering goods received notes (GRN’s) and invoice processing on the purchase ledger
- Ad hoc filing
- Previous experience in accounts administration required.
- Good IT skills, be organised and self-motivated
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Previous experience of construction, although not essential, may be advantageous.
Salary €35,000 - 45,000
Extensive benefits package
Hybrid Working after probation 3 days per week from home