Kildare - Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Leave)
Start Date: August 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to cover a fixed term maternity leave contract.
The successful candidate will either be IATI qualified or studying towards their qualification.
Strong Excel skills will be required for this role.
- General ledger accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items to completion
- Support month end preparation including compiling accruals and prepayments and processing of monthly income
- Creditor payments ensuring payment terms are adhered to
- Debtor invoicing and collection
- Cash processing and reconciliation
- Assist with payroll processing and preparation of client specific payroll reports
- Reconcile Inter organisation transactions monthly and process inter organisation journals
- Supporting forecast and budget process
- Supporting the year-end external audit process
- Ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Min 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in the area of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Enthusiastic, organised with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive and able to work independently and also as part of a finance team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - proficient in Excel and Word
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410