Rathcoole – Fixed Term Contract (9 months)
Salary: €45,000 - €50,000
Hybrid Working Model
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accountant to cover a fixed term contact of 9 months.
Candidates must have strong Excel skills and be proficient in using Pivot Tables and Vlook ups.
- As required assist with all areas of month end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and financial reports
- Preparation and sign-off of monthly management reports & co-ordinate input from various operational departments & Business Controllers ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the P&L statements & Balance Sheet.
- Manage the close off procedure on a monthly basis to ensure deadlines are met.
- Full Balance Sheet Reconciliation of all Key Balance Sheet accounts including (but not exclusively) Fixed Assets, Debtors & Creditors Control accounts, Bank Reconciliations, Taxation Prepaids, Accruals, Intercompany Accounts etc. Preparation of monthly accounts pack (to audit standard) including all of the above controls and reconciliations.
- Full Monthly Reconciliations for key P&L accounts – Revenues, Cost of Sales, Labour & Payrolls
- Providing general accounting assistance including reviewing and analysing detailed financial information
- Collate and summarise operational and financial information from various sources within the Group for onward reporting and circulation to tight deadlines
- Intercompany Management and reconciliation.
- Fixed Asset & CAPEX Management.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reporting processes
- Develop business knowledge and relationships and provide relevant analysis and insight to support and influence decisions
- Support the Chief Financial Officer, Financial Controller & Business Controllers with preparation of executive reports.
- Support the Chief Financial Officer, Financial Controller & Business Controllers Preparation of Budgets, Reforecasts and long-term forecasts
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Preparation and filing of Vat returns.
- Preparation and filing of other Statutory returns.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for audit review and assisting in the preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Manage the day to day delivery of all tasks to include:
- Cash collection actual versus target, weekly reviews with cash collection team, new account opening procedures etc.
- Weekly invoice reports versus Target, monthly turnover reports by client and by customer.
- Weekly wage reports highlighting areas of concern (overspend)
- Supplier Turnover reports.
- Participate in financial projects & process improvement initiatives across business segments.
- Implement & Maintain Process Documentation across the team.
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc accounting and reporting projects.
- BIF Assignments and Reconciliation
- Part qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written and Presentation)
- Strong background in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Can-do attitude and excellent work ethics
- Good team player that is capable of working with teams at all levels within the firm
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve client's financial position
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410