- Management of the Finance, Accounts and stock/WIP control functions to include:
- raising and posting of sales invoices, posting of purchase invoices, bank payments and receipts for a group of companies.
- creditor & bank reconciliations, bank lodgements & bank payments
- Management of aged debtors and creditors.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries regarding invoices.
- Review and maintenance of stock and WIP listings
- Preparation and submission of Revenue returns such as VAT, RTD, VIES, INTRASTAT and RCT returns
- Cash Flow management; forecasting, monitoring and managing cash flow on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with intergroup companies and carry out intergroup reconciliations
- Compile and analyse financial information for financial statements, budgets and management reporting.
- Assistance with month end management accounts queries and posting of management journals
- Assistance with year-end external auditors
- Carrying out ad hoc duties
- Position would suit a newly qualified accountant
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
For more information contact Sheelagh Newman on 045 988 500