Accountant/Business Manager (Permanent) WEST DUBLIN
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Group reporting is completed according to set deadlines and in compliance with group accounting policies
- Liaise with the local accounting functions to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial information and efficient accounting operations
- Produce and analyse local financial reports and KPIs and monitor company performance against plans/forecasts. Report back explanations for major deviations
- Ensure all local legal, tax and statutory reporting requirements are fulfilled including liaising with local and group auditors and professional advisers
- Review levels of working capital in the company to ensure it is kept at optimum levels in order to maximise cash flow
- Ensure adequate financial controls and review systems in the company to ensure accuracy of reported information and minimise risk of fraudulent or otherwise inappropriate activities.
- Implement Group Finance initiatives in the company, monitor progress and report back status and deviations from plans
- Take a leading role in the preparation of business plans/budgets and forecasts
- Participate in acquisition processes and integration as required
- Propose and drive activities to continuously improve the performance of the company
- Proactively support and challenge the business in order to drive the business forward and reach the financial objectives set
- Control and minimize WIP material
- Ensure accurate technical clearance for material ordering
- Invoicing forecast and delivery
- Place orders into production
To be successful within this role you will have experience of leading and managing a Finance department within a small to medium sized business. You will demonstrate that you are an excellent team leader with the capability of building, motivating and unifying the team and taking it to world-class levels of operational excellence.
Your focus will be on costs and efficiency and hold relevant financial qualifications to aid you in this role. You will be skilled on all Microsoft Outlook applications and have a deep understanding and belief in the use of CRM systems.