We are looking for a highly motivated person who can take on the role of managing a growing business, with innovative new ideas that will make the company more profitable, efficient and compliant.
- Month end accounts for auditor
- To manage, control, monitor, find efficiencies, isolate and identify high costs in all areas of the company i.e. machine, truck, vehicle, personal etc.
- Identify vehicles, machines, staff cost per hr, per km, per tonne machine working hr, per job etc.
- Show profit and loss down to each machine, job, employee, department/category of the business (this is controlled to the sage accounts package)
- Price jobs by comparing costs in all area as above
- Write up procedures and keep tasks and agenda up to date.
- IT- Backing up data
- Implement new software package
- Compliance with Revenue, RSA and other Bodies
- Pricing parts and putting up a purchases order
- Wages to include Implement and develop bonus systems to encourage staff to be efficient, productive professional
- Manage the bank accounts – lodgements , Bank rec, foreign exchange etc
- Revenue – manging and making payments to the revenue.
- Loan applications
- Manage vehicle tracking systems
- Customers and Suppliers invoices ,credit cards
- Making payments and putting up on bank to be authorised
- Inputting and updating Stock that comes from production from machines and sites and reporting on balances
- Meeting tight deadlines in a busy environment and managing the day to day of a small office
- Updating vehicle maintenance records
- 5 year Projections
For more information contact Deirdre McCarthy on 045 988 500