- Use planogramming software to update retailer planograms and reviews
- Work in partnership with the Category Manager to help deliver the annual sales, profit, distribution and market share targets within the market as defined within the annual budget
- Support the Category Manager in the development and delivery of a commercially sound category and range plan in partnership with key customers
- Work closely with external continuous data providers to ensure that the category databases are coded correctly and maintained
- Keep up to date with category space allocation and flow guidelines across the marketplace.
- Undertake research and/or store tests in order to review regularly the optimum merchandising layouts
- Along with the duties described above, you will be required to be flexible and to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- FMCG experience
- Degree level qualification (preferably 2:1 or above) or equivalent
- An excellent understanding of Excel is essential
- The ability to multitask