HR Specialist - Co. Kildare
Based in Co. Kildare
Construction/Enginneering Industry a MUST
Salary: Depending on experience
- Manage & co-ordinate accreditation programs such as Engineers Ireland and CIRI for the construction industry by ensuring staff development programs
- Encourage and promote learning & development in line with our CPD policy.
- Develop and delivery of new on-boarding program as part of company induction process for new starters.
- Provide support to recruitment programmes, and continually looking to introduce improvements such as employer branding, where possible.
- Developing and updating human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice, benchmarking HR policies and practices with comparable organisations (construction and non-construction)
- Working in collaboration with the international HR team to ensure strategy, policies and procedures are aligned globally whilst ensuring consistency in communication flow.
- Providing support and coaching to Management and Supervisory teams on human resource/IR issues relating to their team members, ensuring accurate and timely resolution and documentation of concerns or issues, including grievance and disciplinary issues
- Support the HR team to deliver reporting activities such as board reports, CSR reports, performance updates and ad-hoc reporting.
- Supporting employees on any human resource issues or queries they may have and facilitating actions to resolve these in a timely manner.
- Provide support to early career programmes including the attraction and recruitment cycles, organising career events, assessment centres and managing candidates right across the recruitment process to ensure talent pipeline.
- Involvement in local and international departmental projects as required such as employee engagement, talent mapping, succession planning and HRIS system change over.
- Contribute to the delivery of the HR strategy by putting forward views opinions and suggestions that positively impact on the ability of the team to help the business succeed.
- Develop and update content for HR area on Sparepoint
- Benchmarking of compensation/benefit packages and assisting with compensation queries as necessary.
- Human Resource administration and maintenance of records and systems as required.
- Third Level Qualification in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a HR Specialist/Generalist or similar role. Industrial Relations experience, while not essential, would be advantageous.
- Solid understanding of HR functional areas and practices. A strong business/customer service orientation also essential.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document or call Grace on 045-897733