2 x HR Consultants, Dublin 6
This is a dynamic role which will involve the successful candidate working across a diverse range of HR assignments for client organisations. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be tasked
• Providing HR advice and support regarding employment law and best practice HR
• Development of employment contracts and policies in line with best practice and statutory requirements.
• Delivering end to end recruitment solutions that are professional and quality focused.
• Providing support across a range of employee relations matters as required.
• Supporting the delivery of a range of organisational development and learning and development projects as required.
• Delivering HR services on client sites
• Assisting with business development activities including the development of tender documents, marketing campaigns and delivering successful client pitches
• Contributing to the financial and commercial management of the unit including raising invoices, debtor management, WIP and budget management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• An appropriate third level qualification in a relevant business discipline;
• Ideally 2+ years' experience in a busy HR role;, with some recruitment experience;
• Strong administrative and report writing skills;
• Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients, combined with strong commercial acumen and expertise;
• A good work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude and approach to work.
Salary negotiable DOE
1-2 years experience €35,000 - €45,000
3+ years experience €45,000 - €55,000