- Provision of payroll processing to a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Bureau payroll service with several medium sized payrolls and a number of smaller payrolls requiring periodic updating.
- Generation of payroll reports, P30 returns, P35 returns and P60 and P45 forms as appropriate.
- Liaise with clients and ensure compliance with tax code.
- Organise the work schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaise with Revenue Commissioners
- Payroll Qualification IPASS Technician required
- Minimum 3 years work experience preparing payrolls.
- Motivated and capable of working on their own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, technical and analytical skills.
- Experience with payroll software, Excel, Word and ROS.
For more information please contact Ashling Russell on 045 988502